There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

thank you for the chapter! really wanted to read this manga since it's so cute :)

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna say, it is unfair to call this a translation, when the person themselves has said they use the light novel's text, translated by a person named meatbun. And ofc, this isn't a scanlation either. And while you all are busy either hating or defending, why is almost no one talking about the original group that did this? The one that puts in so much effort into their releases? Or do you not care and prefer the quick-and-dirty way?

I for one one want to see the actual manga text, instead of the ln text over the manga pages. Because the manga is different to the LN, it's an adaptation.

And in any case, I hope you don't drop this TZDY @Mai88 , your translations and scanlations are wonderful

Bro you a real homie you have given us two chapters!! Thank you so much! And as a person who can speak Korean and Chinese your translation are fine!

@The_FallenAngel I do admit this is a quick way However you can't say this is dirty, this guy still put in his time and effort to make this, and if you don't like this version just wait for the group that you like to translate it!

The "how come?" in this context sounds like a "what makes you say that?", but "noooo" conveys a similar meaning to both anyway.

Damn so many hate comments here.. anyway @xiaotiao merry christmas and thank you for the new chapter! If you need any help, feel free to message me

Dex-chan lover
Yiieeeepppiieeeee!!! Hotel~ more pls~ also can I get the novel link... i was having a hard time searching alone I need ur help.. T.T its eng ver right?.. 😊

@xiaotiao

Dex-chan lover
me reads the biggest WARNING page in the whole wide world: ok cool, ganna try to understand as much on my own
damn yall need to simmer down and learn some jpenese if you have the time to complain this much.

Fed-Kun's army
One of these days this girl is gonna learn that you can still be best friends with your lover and then it's all over

Dex-chan lover
@xiaotiao Along with what @garfnk said, please make a group name so those of us uninterested in your translations can block you and not see them. Even the mega-troll guy made the group SSSSS so people were able to block his output.

@manabi
the reason i don't make a group?
isn't ironic... as a person who has no knowledge in Japanese, no editing skills even a decent program to do edit calling myself worthy of a group?

if anyone dont wanna read my edit then read the warning ....
if I'm disturbing anyone's peace and making anyone get a notification that the manga is updated
I'll just drop everything left in 1 go,
that way everyone wont get any spam of notification over and over and over. just 1 more time and done

Holy shit, Japanese rain is deadly. Can't catch a bus, instant see through clothing, and dire threat of a cold.
The only possible solution is to walk to the shops, buy towels, and then stay in a love hotel together!

Dex-chan lover
@ShineIsLight it is quick and dirty tho. Yes there was effort, but considering how quickly 4 chapters were released in succession, that speaks for itself. Obviously some quality groups are fast enough to do daily updates, but even still it's not the norm. And really, I wouldn't mind if it was a mtl (though still very rude to the group already doing this), but it's not even that

let's all line up for the long-awaited hotel
I hope something good happens there 😏👀
thanks for the tl

Dex-chan lover
@xiaotiao If you think your releases are so bad that you won't even make up a group name for them, you should stop releasing anything. You're basically saying, "This is so bad I'm unwilling to put my name on it." There are people doing machine translation without any understanding of Japanese that make group names, but you refuse to?

You get a notification for every chapter released on a followed manga, dumping them in one go will actually be even more annoying. And the problem remains that without a group name to block, your releases still appear on the series page. If you'd just make a group those of us who dislike them can block seeing them entirely. That's one of the main reasons group blocks were created. You're willfully refusing to let people use the feature that solves the entire problem.

All this has convinced me you're a troll and not serious about this. If you were you wouldn't have an issue with a group name. You seem to be enjoying the attention, positive and negative, that your releases cause.

I have request, can you make a group?
No? Oke.
Unfollow this manga for while 😔😔😔

Users who are viewing this thread