There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, there is a team who where working on it, was it too hard to contact to know if they either need help, still work on it or have the raws chapters you miss ? That's a problem with some who pick up/"snipe" mangas, they sometimes never bother to contact the team or person who where working on it.

At this point, I don't even care what chapter pops in next since I've read the novel..... I'm only in it for the scenes now.....
I'm still a Rena × Ajisai fan even if I know that it will not happen.....

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Skipping chapters? Yeah, as per standard protocol, I'll be waiting for the missing ones. See ya then.

Group Leader
So... Not only did he skip 6 chapters, but he also didn't really translate it... Not even machine translation...

I know this year has been fked up and everything but I didn't think it could get this bad.

@fleeingpasserby
"Mediocre translation for a mediocre manga."
mediocre translation : okay, i mean im not even translating anything. maybe youre just not human to at least have some basic human knowledge to read and understand what i write on the last page

mediocre manga: oh wow can you even make your own manga then? lol XD, why are you even here to begin with. you're just a reader like everyone else.

@xiaotiao
I've seen this too many times. A bad translator uses their lack of skills as an excuse to churn out garbage. In the last page, you even said you translated it. Not having my own comic, doesn't mean that I can't criticize something. All my posts will probably get reported because someone is butt hurt. I'm done engaging with this. It's like having an argument with a toddler. No amount of reason will get through. You can respond with a badly written reply, it won't change anything.

What kind of bullshit is this? You could only find Ch 7, 8, 12 etc but chose to "translate" chapter 12, are you straight up retarded?

@fleeingpasserby
nope.. i even open it again to see if i type anything wrong in there
yeah i think u lack human knowledge, i cant find anything regarding im translating ch 12
i clearly said im not a translator.
i use google translate to edit the text with light novel as my reference
sure what i've done is garbage,
i mean pfft "paint"

i do said i'll try to translate 13,14
that is if my neighbor is willing to help..
if no, then back to google+paint+light novel

i'll try to say this as easy to understand as possible, i mean i am human so i dont understand how to speak to someone with no human basic knowledge
saying smth "mediocre" is not criticizing
thats just plain insult.

criticize is not a form of expressing smth without facts to back it up
at least google "criticize" before saying smth about criticizing

i'm surprised this isnt that bun guy or whatever his name was

it's prob some WSJ lover rapist hetfag haremlord who hates yuri, because yuri always gets all the hate for some reason. het, yaoi? np...

blocked

Aggregator gang
I knew I wasn't crazy and forgot to read last 6 chapters. Looks like I won't have to read this one.

Group Leader
If you're not gonna do something right, then please, for the love of god, don't even bother. If you really love the series like you claim to, you won't subject its readers to this bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt why bother putting in efforts when you can just shitpost and anger everyone? Sending a message takes time, better use that time to push out more retarded worthless chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn she cheatin already. Blonde girl shouldve commited to the strategy and gone on a date with another girl. Fairs fair and maybe itd help the Mc realize you dont find a partner like that everyday. Seems like theres a lot of drama on the horizon

Users who are viewing this thread