There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
685970896389013522.gif

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad someone else noticed that and did a double take. Though there should be some warning for that chapter just in case (it might already and I don’t remember).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!!
Why is there so much hype for Ajisai?
Based on 41.5, it doesn’t look like anything steamy happens besides the hot spring, Ajisai even pulls away from holding her hand..
So why is there so much hype for this arc?

Aggregator gang
Hot Spring + Best girl Ajisai + Rena = a amazing combo
(Mai don't come...)
Thx for the translation :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!!
Why is there so much hype for Ajisai?
Based on 41.5, it doesn’t look like anything steamy happens besides the hot spring, Ajisai even pulls away from holding her hand..
So why is there so much hype for this arc?
Ajisai is arguably the most likable character in the series, as well as being the character Renako is clearly most taken by even prior to this arc. So there's a chemistry there that isn't present in the same way with the other characters.

Also (SPOILER):

After the trip, Mai convinces Ajisai to confess, thinking that Rena will shoot her down only to be shocked when Rena accepts.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when Mai was FL and actually relevant to the story? Yeah, me neither, anyway Mai deserves better than Renako so all good 🫡
You mean the girl that used Renako absolute lack of social skill, to push her into a position where she keep kissing her and even try to have sex with her when the other dont want, is a better character than the Asocial girl that just do her best to keep the few friend she made?

Users who are viewing this thread