These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 100 - Day 100

Dex-chan lover
Bittersweet.

I didn't expect a real good reason for her sudden disappearance, since it's the last day, but the "Why did you break your phone?" conclusion left just so much to be desired for closure.
I'm left with more questions than answers. How in the world did he come up with that logic? Does she have a history in breaking phones? and If she did break her phone, why didn't she just visit him at his place?

Not bad for a twitter series, Not good for an ending. Solid 7/10

A pretty good series, considering it has a few pages released every day. Though, the ending could have been a bit better. But overall, I'm quite satisfied with this.
9/10 ;)

Supporter
Is she underage?! And how could he know her birthday?! Do you want to tell me that he know that she was underage and fuck her anyway?! What a chad!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, pretty much what I expected from this author, and I'm kind of tired of their work and this was just really... bland to me...? Sure other people like it, but why did I read this to the end... this was like celery to me ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
Well, like most rom-coms, this one also was plagued with needless fluff and filler, getting bogged down in arcs that were unneeded and then rushed the ending. I mean, the master chef took up took many chapters to simply be dropped at the end. So in other words, this was a typical rom com boiled down to 100 pages, keeping intact all of the failings most rom-coms have. Bravo, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
I waited until Day 100 to read all of this series in one go. It was okay. Just okay. Took 2 hours but it was fine. Structure threw me off at times.

At the same time, I have waited for the finale of Season 2 of Kaguya-sama to finish airing, so that I could go and binge-watch all of that series, too! It just so happens to be ending on the same day. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be getting my second full dose of rom-com today. 4 hours worth, nonetheless...

Dex-chan lover
>Hate to ruin the moment, but that marriage certificate says she was born October 9, 2002. As of today she isn't even 18 and he has six years on her ... just thought I should point that out.

yeah that just makes the story even better, that's what any man wants

I'm so happy I followed this since the beginning, thankies so much for making this happen *^_^*

Double-page supporter
CHAD HAJIME lets gooooooooo

well, it was abrupt but what a beautiful ending :')

Dex-chan lover
This was ok I guess.

But I don't think it was a good use of the "100 days" format, the pacing was messy and it was obviously not a day per chapter, might as well have been a normal twitter manga.

Users who are viewing this thread