They Only Remembered Her

@zeeMoonChild Thank goodness I’m tired of looking at translator wars. The worst ones are when all translator groups involved quit, yikes the memories. 🥶

Aggregator gang
>I can't be happy

why

>I'm not allowed to be happy

i_hate_this_star_trek_tng.gif

Group Leader
@Aquacube11 @lemonadeandsalt Yes, Just Do It will be picking this series up! I believe WW and Mystical Merries have announced that they will be dropping since JDI was the first to release! no scan wars here, it's all very civil 😀

I guess the money that Clarence had sent was embezzled by her aunt and uncle, so thats why her little brother have to work since early age 😭

Love the updates! Thank youuuu! More please~ More than romance and drama, I can't wait to see some siblings bonding!

Double-page supporter
I wish they cooperated with each other, so we can get more chapter instead of duplicates of the same chapter. 😢

The story look interesting, but the pace was super duper slow.

Group Leader
@AutumnBeau We're not completing actually! We all just happened to be working on the same project at the same time (since it was just released yesterday) and WW and Mystical Merries wanted to release their version of chapter 1 since they all worked really hard on it :D

Thank you for translating! This is a very interesting story! I still have no idea who the ML is but since it is a reverse harem I guess its those fellas (sweat drop)

I'm actually not really fond of the story. But the art? It's to die for!
Thanks for the scanslations

Users who are viewing this thread