They Only Remembered Her

is there a drama based on this name? why do i vaguely remember seeing the name?

Fed-Kun's army
Arts great , story feels Bella weak tho. Oh well gonna keep reading for now hope we are some slaps

The art is beautiful wow. Wonder how MC will deal with her relatives since they've been greedy and using her little bro.

Aaahhhh, that last panel made me cry a little..... but I'm so glad there's no anger/bitterness from little bro towards her!!

Thank you so much!

She's not only strong but bright and mature as she didn't start slicing them up like she wants to. Given that there would be heavy consequences and tarnishing her knight honor.

I love the healthy sibling crying going on.. I know i would do the same for my sister. I can`t wait to see them get away from those toxic "relatives"

The relationship between the siblings is too precious 😭 I cried with them when they reunited. Those greedy aunt & uncle! Can't wait when karma hits them like a 10-wheeler truck! Good to know that Clarence and Clive are surrounded by more good people. The art is so beautiful. Thanks for the update. Can't wait for more~ and happy birthday to your wifey! ♡

That boss lady is so nice and funny too. She's right about not keeping such secrets from family like bro. Also the magician dude...GET HIM SON

I'm getting;; mad violet evergarden vibes LOL
tysm for the translations!! I hope your friend has a very nice birthday :)

Anyone who read this, can you recommend me another one of this type

Users who are viewing this thread