They Only Remembered Her

The first guy has reached her town and made contact with the relative!!! Excited to see more of clarences background!!! I wonder what her relationship is with black ponytail guy is? I know he gave her her last name, but what does he mean to her???

Thank you!!!

Book Granny has only been with them for a day and she's already more of a mother than their previous caretakers

in Chapter 6, about 5 frames are missing, between "If you're going..." and "...Trash."

hm... I feel like they gonna come all to the bookstore later
ugh this 'aunt-uncle' duo... death is too easy for them, so Clarence gonna ruin them in live. Go Go Clarence!
Prince is such a shady guy it feels like he gonna do everything to trap her in a marriage, the Knight Commander (?) is in denial, our magician genius is idiot tsundere, and priest kinda... 'trapped' in the kingdom with these many nobles have ulterior motive with him
and the last ch 11, for an Emperor calling priest.... hmmm. maybe a marriage arrangement with princess? just to tied a talented priest to royal family. but maybe for other reasons too. A bit shady though...

Hmm right now I couldn’t care less about any of these male leads, I just want poor Clarence and Clive to find happiness (...and also revenge! I want those fake parents ruined!!)

WPA

I don't think it's a spoiler but to be safe
The aunt and uncle's daughter seems to constantly be at odds with her money hungry and gambling addict parents. I hope she isn't tossed away because of her parents' idiocy.

Anybody getting Wednesday Addams vibes from the aunt and uncles daughter, like not the personality but the look. Or is it just me?

No. My little brother is the best!!
Eeekkkk. I love her!!
1000/10 for Clarence and for Clive too!!
Ahh.. I 💖💖 her!!! Thank you for this b'day gift!!🥰🥰🥰

Double-page supporter
Those trash prevented her brother from going to school above all!! Damn...
Retribution, retribution!!!

Users who are viewing this thread