They Say I Was Born a King's Daughter

I hate everyone here, why did i read this? I think this was written by an incel tbh

its the way she claims to want to change the way the country views women and 300 chapters later and shes done nothing but cry and fall in love, truly one of the worst manhwas ive read in awhile

Group Leader
I read this a year ago I think, and truly one of the worst manhwa I've ever read. I need to bleach my eyes!

there are enough comments shitting on this so i don't have to add on to that, but i'd just like to say that the art itself is just not that great
have you seen her eyes?? what the heck are those galaxies like somehow they have a thousand sparkles and still look like the void

I stopped reading it when the female lead didn’t care about her sisters or the other girls. I can’t blame the girls being jealous over the fl. Nobody isn’t treated equally but she gets stuff handed to her. The FL doesn’t even care about their feelings but if they bullied her of course she gonna cry for help for her brothers. It’s so annoying...

Dex-chan lover
At first I'm okay with MC
But she throw all away for ML, become brainless, 'do whatever she can' to get ML.
I just dislike this kind of troupe, drop it.

She want to help woman but end up become lovefool, throwing all behind her mind.

Group Leader
I want the permission to erase this webtoon from this site, AND ALL SITES!
I want it to disappear.
It's not just the bad annoying type of media you see sometimes, no, it's the offensively annoying one that ruins one's mood just by existing.

This story annoyed me to no end. Can't believe such a b*tch like her to be a FL, and she's even not admit it herself. The setting is disgusting too, the author build a world where women is treated as slaves JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE WOMEN, but the "protagonist" herself do almost nothing to help others than herself from the worst situation.

Users who are viewing this thread