This Father and Son Will Cross the Line in 10 Days

Supporter
Is this a pixiv trend? I've seen half a dozen of these "X will Y in Z days" type comics appear in the last month.

Dex-chan lover
Is the Incest tag really necessary? For the first two chapters, there are no signs of an incestuous relationship between the two, just a dad and son. Unless the translator already knows the ending, speculations should just be speculations

>looks up author's twitter
>click on pixiv link
>Rated R-18
>mfw
EWY_9qxXgAM-ZF8.jpeg

@TrapCard113 Its a trend based off the success of, This Croc will die in 100 days. Plus it being a page a day + having a set deadline allows interaction to happen with ones like This Plain Girl's Skirt Will Shrink By 0.1mm For Every Like.

Fed-Kun's army
@MerchantMarx on pixiv, it is tagged as incest in chapter 1,
BL in chapter 3 and there's even R-18 variation on author's pivix fanbox

Group Leader
@MerchantMarx
i just put it because it's tagged on chapter 1 on creator's pixiv. There are more tags to be added from later chapters, but i decide not to add it because it would be a possible spoiler

@MerchantMarx
The title literally states "This Father and Son Will Cross the Line in 10 Days". There's no speculation going on, crossing the line here is meant in the sense of crossing the boundary of a normal familial relationship....

Anyone remember the name of the doujin on nhentai with the same premise? Asking for a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread