This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

asdfgksh they're acting more and more lovey dovey. MY HEART AAAAA

Julius is just heckin precious. He needs to have all the love and protection uhuhu

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Aksjjs I want to wake up to someone next to me with sunlight streaming in through the windows too ;-;

Dex-chan lover
For the QnA: perhaps enemy country?
The real question is: What the hell is "the mouse"? What kind of creature so terrifying enough to make our girl screams like that?
Thank for the fluff

Group Leader
My favorite couple among all manga/webtoons I'm currently reading.

Aggregator gang
The Perfect couple strikes again. I’ve never been so happy to watch a couple interact.

The guy helping the Epheria Family is probably that Vice Captain guy from a couple chapters back

Dex-chan lover
Nothing beats casual lovey-doveyness like this, my heart is healed.

Also, i feel the imperial family would be a scapegoat, so i gotta guess "other nobles"

Thanks For Your Hard Work On This Manhwa!! <3 <3 Can't Wait For More!! <3

Dex-chan lover
I doubt it's the imperial family. The princess was strict, but seems like a nice person all around.

Aaah. These two are so adorable with their implicit trust of each other. I don't think I've ever seen a couple on the same wavelength. It makes me wonder whether their first night "consummating" their marriage will change or awaken anything, or if they'll carry on for the rest of their lives.

"They haven't done anything drastic so far."
Uh...really? Because they've been so blatant and bold that I'm still wondering how they're getting away with all the shit they've already pulled.

Users who are viewing this thread