This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 50 - End of Season 1

But but captain julius. I need an explanation to his reaction or an explanation from roel to julius. Ugh hope season 2 comes soon

Okay i read some spoilers. So if you’re wondering y captain run away after learning that sila is roel is because
he thought roel is a guy. And he said, a man can’t get married to another man
Again, don’t read if u don't want to be spoiled. I am at the edge of my seat why did he left so i search for sum, and think some of u may too so i share it here. This spoiler is from novel

Aggregator gang
@thaynii yeah it was kinda WAAAAY TOO OBVIOUS, even more so how most interactions later emphasized the fact that "uhh ? roel is a wamen ?"

What happen? :"( the last update of the novel was 2017. Is the author retired or something? :"((

Thank you for the chapter. Loved the ending notes.

I feel like Julius must've thought Roel was a guy lmao and that's why he was shocked. Probably contemplating life if he's gay or not. 😂
This misunderstanding of Roel being a guy is insane. Dammit idiots, SHE'S A GIRL !!!!! A STRONG GIRL FFS

Fed-Kun's army
julius thought roel was a man in her previous life bcus everyone did and DIPPPEDD LMAOOO someone inform the poor lad

Users who are viewing this thread