This Girl Will Express Herself in 100 Days - Ch. 100

You're an absolute monster, thank you so much for translating this :D

Thanks for translating this! It was cute and fun to follow along with it day-by-day.

Aggregator gang
Of course we didn't get to see her face in the critical moments lol

thanks for the work! and if you want some advice:
better don't tell all of us hungry readers and scanlation groups that you're willing to work for us 😰
we're way too greedy to ever let you do anything else for the rest of your life!

She technically expressed herself (crying and when thanking him), just not in a panel the readers saw.

Brilliant way of the author to finish the story AND keep people interested in the main manga.

Thanks to the scanlator for working on this!

Can we give Ryan a round of applause for keeping up with this manga as well as putting work into the main series? What a chad.

ty for the translation! I've been checking this page every day waiting for updates, hope you have a wonderful day even though you're just at home.

Glad to see you didn't get sniped for the final day!

Now i'm just waiting for the moment we see a expression in the manga, wonder how long that'd take

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t really notice that this had any distinct end, but as far as I understand, the main series is still ongoing. So, thanks for the translation, now I will follow up on your translation of the original.

Users who are viewing this thread