This Girl Will Express Herself in 100 Days

I rated this 10 cuz I actually read the manga... and guess what? I love it.
honestly flutters my heart and is beautifully drawn and coloured.
Thanks for the translations!

for the latest version, i think he's trying to say her self-portrait is more realistic than the style of the comic

He's saying that Oota's being more honest towards the self portrat (i.e. implying Oota thinks Kawashida's cute, but Oota only has the courage to say that about the painting instead of to the real Kawashida)

To me- it felt like 'realistic than the real one' refers to the drawing which kashiwada drew in a scary way - scary enough to be more realistic than the real ghosts? Like, referring to that kakkuri game they were playing. Wait-now it sounds weird. Lmao.

After setting all those expectations for 100 days it'd better not be some lame joke like her expression being her mouth's angle curving 0.05 mm upward or other imperceptible stuff like that.
I want something cute here.

Dex-chan lover
Now that we are 2 weeks before Day 100, I feel that we must call out our predictions for how Kashiwada will express herself.

Kashiwada will smile, I just know she will.
Crying Kashiwada will break my heart.
Angry Kashi is interesting but unlikely.

NUUUUUU freaking what kind of friend makes a move on the guy that her friend likes!!!!!! i feel so bad for kashiwada!!!!!!! it's so obvi that kashiwada and ohta are into each other and then she just HERE GYM BAG and now kashiwada feels like crap 😡😡😡

I hope that Oota confesses by the end of these 100 days, I would love that more than having Kashiwada express herself.

But then again, Kashiwada expressing herself could mean that she will be the one to confess instead of making a facial expression.

Either way I love this.

Users who are viewing this thread