This Gorilla Will Die In 1 Day - Ch. 3 - Day 2 (alternative)

Revelation 22:12
“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done."

85c.jpg

Thanks for the chapter.

This is why you should never mark a series as complete, as you'll miss out on the good stuff.

Unlike the gorillas resolve, the banana wasn't finished. But why was he eating a banana if he know he was going to die today?

I presume it was an unfinished last meal, which brings me to tears.

So much emotion from just one page.

Hmm. Alternative Ending. The author is milking this. What's next? Alternative II? 🤔

Although the original ending was better, this alternative ending truly deepens my understanding of "monke will die", and just gives us so much more insight into the possibilities that could've happened.

My rating goes from 10/10 to 11/10, I have no clue how this masterpiece is not #1 on Mangadex.

this absolute piece of masterpiece is currently the 4th highest rated manga in mangadex.

Lets put this manga to its rightful place, the highest rated. Rate this manga a 10/10 (yeah that is all we can give and its disappointing.)

Supporter
Schrödinger's Gorilla. Is it alive or dead? Or has something changed in this time loop? This truly makes me wonder if in all those series with time reversing if maybe the actual goal was to simply save a single gorilla, rather than all those harebrained convoluted plots.

Users who are viewing this thread