This Gorilla Will Die In 1 Day

Fuckin masterpiece, a million times better than his previous work Tokyo Ghoul. The world building, plot and character are well developed it makes other manga look like a joke. This is not an overstatement to call it the godfather of all manga

Ishida sui is such a Master when it comes to writing tragedies it truly baffles me. The realisation of the gorilla and his Death has such a deep meaning and it‘s blasted directly into the readers brain giving many of us such a high level orgasm most scrubs would have died from. This is such a powerful and magnificent piece from writing to artstyle. I am eagerly awaiting an anime from Makoto Shinkai. I also expect them to cash in a lot through merchandise because goddamn. I want a life-size one.

I’ve read this a couple times already and i still cant get over. Such perfect writing and art.

Dex-chan lover
This is from Ishida's Instagram:-

「1日後に死ぬゴリラ」2日目(完)". I felt like I had to post this alternate ending. Life is fast and flickering, for me the two chapters represented life as a whole. We're just a blink into this ocean of eternity. I've been here to read fiction, but none has come close to reality as this masterpiece. Thus, I felt the responsibility of posting my first three chapters in my native language. The banana has significance for me as well, the regret of things we'll be unable to complete on a lifetime. I hope everyone finds a meaning as well for this extra panel as much as I do.

This is from the alternative ending post.

144 idiots voted this masterpiece a 1/10. How pathetic.

They can’t appreciate true art

Dex-chan lover
To all the guys complaining about its ranking going down. Don't you think it would be quite fitting for it's popularity to die of so suddenly?

Users who are viewing this thread