This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days

Dex-chan lover
lol why are you weebs complaining? are you retarded? this is free even in is original language, no one is getting scammed here, this is just a meme so just ignore it. Now if you are so mad about it go to the author's twitter and complain there where they will read it, do it right you weebs.

I'm willing to bet that once this trend dies down, the artists are going to start skipping days by combining multiple days into one page.

>She'll date the otaku in 100 days.
Considering how much they're talking everyday, isn't she already dating him?

Fed-Kun's army
Never realized that Crocs could create that much of impact, that a lot of mangaka follow the same trend. Pre-limit their chapter
So many possible story...
- this world will end in 100 days
- in 100 days, me ( a man) will turn into woman
- in 100 days, MILFs in my city will taste my dick
- i'm gonna yeet my senpai in 100 days
- reaching 1M subs on online streaming in 100 days

Group Leader
This is such an absurdly straightforward premise that it's kind of impressive. We all know exactly what will happen and exactly when it will happen

Dex-chan lover
Up next: "This woman will divorce her husband and take the kids in 100 days"

Guys, trends like this isn't something rare, remember the Monday tawawa? Lusty elf and orc short? Or bowsette?

That's all the same, hell, even isekai started like this in syosetsu. Whether it will stay relevant for a long time or not, well, idk, but probably not. It probably will bloom and wither within two weeks or so.

To all my croc brothers! May we find another manga of wholesomeness to comfort our bruised hearts.

Long may wani live in our hearts

Dex-chan lover
Anyone has other "This X will Y in 100 Days" manga recommendations? I saw many on twitter but most are only a one time joke

Double-page supporter
bandwagoning or not, art is fking nice, like opposite end of the spectrum from crocs lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit, it's multiplying! Is this a birth of the genre that will surpass isekai?

Dex-chan lover
If the artist manages to pump 100 illustrations of this quality, back-to-back, then he's gonna be a legend

Users who are viewing this thread