This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This feels very rushed...

And it's not exactly an original concept either.

Dex-chan lover
When did ordinary office lady's start looking as good as her

@Kevadu
it did feel very rushed

Aggregator gang
This manga embodies the "women belong in the kitchen" stereotype. Not that every man ever doesn't want to have the perfect housewife. But in a world where no one knows her, I just hope she grows to be a successful cook/chef.

If only there was a Gordan Ramsey isekai. "Alright you lazy dog! Get off your ass and come over here. Don't you see, the chicken is raw!! RAWWW!!!"

Dex-chan lover
@CrysisWar1234
Women should know how to cook. Men should know how to cook. Everyone should know how to cook.

Cooking is a great lifestyle skill to have. Everyone belongs in the kitchen. That's where food is and food is made. Vegan or not, everyone needs food.

It's not like someone forced her into the kitchen. She was just hungry and wanted to make something nice for herself. I don't understand how you could read what I did and come to that "oppressive" conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Just for the record, this isn't some kind of misogynistic "women belong in the kitchen" manga. After all, we just saw the teenager become a Saintess/Hero. This is a manga that talks about food, which often has a female MC.

Coming from a guy who likes cooking and taking care of his kitchen. 🙃

🤣 well that escalated quickly, maybe it is close with tondemo-skill-de-isekai-hourou/

Dex-chan lover
@CrysisWar1234
Did I read into that particular sentence too hard? Gomenasorry.

I do understand what you mean by wanting a Gordon Ramsay of sorts to liven things up, but it doesn't look like she's lacking in the culinary department just yet to warrant one being introduced. To my understanding, cooking types of shows for the Japanese are a relaxing variety of entertainment compared to the west's.

@addictive
Maybe Tondemo Skill's ability to pull utensils from hammerspace combined with vibes from Isekai Omotenashi Gohan.

Group Leader
I even made a joke about its similarities to Isekai Omotenashi Gohan on the release post for this on our website XD

Dex-chan lover
I wish they would just make it a normal cooking manga without that point system thing

I wish this manga would just be about cooking no pretty/handsome guys fall in love with me for some stupid or cliche reason just women who likes to cook

Dex-chan lover
spending almost all point at very beginning without knowing anything..

and no one explain things thoroughly to her about the kingdom or something

ah well

Fed-Kun's army
I will watch it for now, but I am wary. If this comes into a real cooking magna; I will gladly keep reading. If it becomes a "all guys fall heads over heels"; I'd drop it.

Eh, followed for now.

Dropping it faster than a sack of potatoes the minute I see "FOOD HERE IS PIGSHIT DISGUSTING COMPARED TO GLORIOUS NIPPONESE COOKING" like that other one I read that left an awful taste.

Its still first chapter can't really judge now, will follow since it has nice start.

Users who are viewing this thread