This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Not an axe; a bloody promotion manga. Those two go to the front lines, though I don’t know what happened to the saint...

Supporter
My feelings in a nutshell:
https://youtu.be/31g0YE61PLQ

Thank you for translating this!

Fed-Kun's army
@Sep10trion Fuck, I didn't even bother checking if it was one of those promo mangas. I pretty much stopped watching most anime because I was fed up with that shit.

Group Leader
I am an awful, horrible human being and forgot to include page 2 in this chapter. For those of you reading this comment that have already read the chapter, don't miss the chickens, please read the chickens 8A8 I'm so sorry

Dex-chan lover
That's a rather abrupt end, but not bad, I suppose.

And embarrassed MC face is always lovely.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for bring this manga to the world. Even it's just for promotional, the story is interesting.

Double-page supporter
Wow, this was a really good ending. I was dreading the fact it was going to be the normal “I’ll fit everything into this last chapter so you’re caught up” type of chapter. But that was very decently paced.... and I look forward to reading the novel!

Thanks for translating all these chapters. The ending did feel abrupt but I think it was a good ending nonetheless.

Thank you so much for all the hard work!!
Solistia and everyone from HaruParty!!
Otsukaresama☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

If it wasn’t for you guys bringing us the manga I wouldn’t have tried tl.

Guess the extras will be the Chicken Party.
RIP free range chicken. You’ll be eaten well

Users who are viewing this thread