This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Supporter
Happy to see there's at least someone translating the LN. So I can keep following. Novel advert manga can sometimes be a letdown if no one bothered working on the novel.

short but fun! perhaps someday i'll have time to read something besides reference textbooks and can pick up the LN.

Group Leader
Well, that was shit.
I hate those "Promotion manga".
- "Here, see how interesting this story is. Now, come read the LN if you want the rest!"

Well, fuck you then. I'll just forget this ever existed in a week, top.

Aggregator gang
Dammit. It was another promotion manga. Just as I was getting into it too.

To novelupdates I go.

Just when the story was getting interesting it ends 😭
Dang you promotion manga! 😭

Well! That was good till it last, but I don't think I can read the LN because I had a serious problems, I can't focus for more then 5 minutes (the words began dancing Roomba before my eyes)😞😵😓😂😂

Thank you for the new (and last 😭) chapter

I was very surprised to see it ended there, I think it had a lot of potential and the story and characters were really growing on me!
Several users mentioned it was very likely a promo manga, to advertise for the novels... I don't think it's bad or wrong for it to be that way, I really enjoyed it even though it ended up being only 2 volumes, but it's still frustrating: was it decided from the start? If it was successful enough, would they have considered maybe releasing more manga chapters? I guess we will never know...

Dex-chan lover
This ending stinks of Axe, did someone spray it too hard after watching the commercials?

Contributor
There's nothing that makes me want to read the source material less than a promo manga that was never stated to just be a promo manga. This has been a growing trend for carbon copy isekai LNs, and like... fair, I probably wouldn't have read it if I didn't read the manga first. But still.

Contributor
It was actually better than some of the other series that got an adaptation, so that a shame, but c'est la vie.

Group Leader
@cutesherry I have a feeling that if it had been a huge success it would have been continued regardless of their original plan. So that likely means it was just a middling success (or less, but I don't want to believe that) in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
is it weird I hope a side story about the high schooler comes out that explains everything that happens after this?

Dex-chan lover
It's really funny that people feel like this was a really abrupt way to end the series, since I also thought the same thing when I read it in the novel, where this exact chapter happens exactly as portrayed, and I thought it was the story wrapping up. Luckily, the novel carries on after this. If anyone's interested, you can pick it up from chapter 39, where carries on immediately after this chapter ends.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series...gamassing-points-by-cooking-in-another-world/

Although, at time of writing, the translation only has a few chapters following the end of the manga, so don't get your hopes up too high.

esp

I wanted the reveal that the saint doesn't actually give a damn about the country that abducted her. This isn't a bad place to stop I guess, but why not 1 or 2 more volumes? Not enough predictable evil kings?

Users who are viewing this thread