This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~

Dex-chan lover
she doesn't have to cleanup after cooking? BUT WHAT ABOUT THE JOYS OF DISHWASHING?

Dex-chan lover
@pato You're definitely right on those tropes, all the current isekai shoujo's often have very similar settings, but I enjoy the tropes since usually it means its a safe read...

I have the same xperience with the love-hates ;)

there's too much bad reviews about this

it's a fun read tbh as long as you don't read too much into it

Aggregator gang
I hope I am wrong, and that tgis stays a light hearted cooking usekai, but I sense incoming betrayal and murder.

I really don't get the hate, but no matter. The comic is refreshing and takes the story in unexpected and insightful ways by effectively making a Star Ocean like crafting ability a major plot focus and thus having the main protag have value, but in an unexpected way.

I've been reading another https://mangadex.org/title/23013/the-vengeful-white-cat-lounging-on-the-dragon-king-s-lap series where the protag is secretly the one with the real abilities, but here it seems that her abilities are just as they appear—support. She'll probably have to cook for the "Priestess" in order for said character to use her powers, but even so, she isn't flat (character wise—stop think about bust lines you fan service 😂 obsessed miscreants! Back to work!).

I'm interested to see the characters develop and find the literal white knight (northern frost giant of a bishi w/o Loki's panache for evil doing) endearing in his overprotective gruffness. I await the OBNOXIOUS blonde 😂 having his heel-faced-turn moment in coming chapters, particularly, when he helps protect her through a hypocritically heartwarming moment of feels!

We shall see!

Omg I love this manga sooo much it keeps getting better and better 😂😂😂😭

I started this half-heartedly, thinking it'd be boring, but it's amazing?? Who knew a manga about a magic kitchen could be so good

Fed-Kun's army
@hikarikiki
lol, something I learned long ago, the dumber the manga sounds, the better it is.
a sure thing will get greenlit and survive on mediocrity alone
but something batshit? the only reason batshit got greenlit is something about it made it good. weather its to your taste or not is another thing entirely but batshit is usually great.

Dex-chan lover
i hope she and her harem leave the country instead of helping the snobs who summoned her make use of her.

OMG the author is definitely creative with a great sense of humor, who would think of making a knife you buy at the market a holly sword??.
I tell ya the author is awesome
Thanks for the update I can't wait for more

Ok this shit is actually funny omg. I thought this would be just another trendy manga but this shit is genuinely funny OMG

This is so good and funny. I love the main couple, and I love that the holy sword is the kitchen knife, as expected of Hurst!

Im absolutely loving how this is turning out. Give me a kitchen...oh and I'll take care of all that evil stuff too while im at it ya?

Users who are viewing this thread