This "Summon Kitchen" Skill Is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World~

Looks cozy as hell to read. Hope it continues getting updates, too few comfy manga to read.

Aggregator gang
So this is like Isekai Omotenashi Gohan except the saintess is not her sister and she have an ability

Finally an isekai that puts women in their place!! As if women can work office jobs the only thing women can be useful for is being in the kitchen!!!

For those who can't tell THAT'S A JOKE

Double-page supporter
Sooo, you cook something that use point then give the food to other to gain point then you use that point to upgrade kitchen then you make better food then you get more point to upgrade kitchen again.

This is basically Diner Dash the Manga, isnt it?

When petty villains in high positions crop up like this I always wonder how they managed to get to where they are being that much of a retard.

Group Leader
When petty villains in high positions crop up like this I always wonder how they managed to get to where they are being that much of a retard.
I wonder this a lot. In real life.

Fed-Kun's army

they were born on top
as you can see in almost every isekai/might&magic trope, petty noble villains usually are the later generations in their respective familiy

Group Leader
@deerafl The blonde bobcut is actually a major side character (gets his own little bio in the light novel), so I forsee him turning over a new leaf as he gets to know our heroine better. AND HE BETTER BE IN THE STORY FOR A WHILE AFTER MAKING ME TRANSLATE HIS GAWDAWFUL LONG NAME OF アシュクロード・フェリメハグリシュタ・ランギオーリンズ Ashclaude Felimjagrestad Langhiorleans

Fed-Kun's army
If there’s a light novel version of this, can someone link it?? Translated or not!

Double-page supporter
isekai monster hunter world.
she makes her own guild and she cooks along side the felyne chef to help hunters exterminate the dinosaurs.,...

the 10 commandments of shitty japanese plot
7. "noble scion protagonists with epic skill get neglected while noble antagonists are propped up by their family name despite being literal mongoloids"
8. "adult characters must act as if their mental age is roughly that of a high-schooler's"

this dude mentioned me twice in a day thinking I don't like shitty manga
haha
it's a love-hate relationship

also fuck you

she doesn't have to wash dishes or clean the kitchen? that's a bullshit cheat skill. what the fuck is next, she levels up and can just summon her fucking mise? THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT

Users who are viewing this thread