This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I could almost hear the god/deity of that world snickering; "It's just a three times the lifetime worth of prank, sis." 😅

ignore the shitty raws for now, ima yell at mae to fix them for next chapter :mad:

Dex-chan lover
So even the men she took after being abandoned also abandoned her for another woman. The goddess certainly is making her romantic life hell.

Maybe she's trying to turn her into a lesbian? MAYBE THE GODDESS WANTS HER?!

Double-page supporter
Custom shit life. Not good. Same reincarnation deal as the hero she has the childhood friend start.

Fed-Kun's army
what if this fourth live, graham does actually return for her hmm?
this is certainly interesting

You know, I'm going to LOL so hard when Graham actually does comes back and she's all like "la la la la la - don't care!" and this time around the hero has to try winning her back! Oh, you know what?! Even better, I want to see a battle royale between the rival group versus the support group! You know, "princess, saintess, priestess, and noble women" vs. "the sewing ladies crew" she just joined! Time to start brewing some popcorn because there's gonna be some epic battle scenes coming soon! :D

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Graham's job evolution path

----------------------------/Graham the Arse
Graham the Hero
-------------------------- \Graham the Pitiful

Now, we just need shitty god(dess) and rename this manga to

Childhood friend doesn't want the fourth time

Instead reincarnated without cheat, cursed, and years of being Guinea pig, she got reincarnated with fate to be NTR-Ed and never get happy lives.

I've read enough lightnovel to know where will this going. Guess what? The god(dess) will interfere and use any means necessary to make her stick to her role, suffer for eternity. It's her job as sacrifice for god(dess) scenario. In some of them, anti-hero will help these poor girl

I think this one will also fail 4th is bad number mybe like 7th try

Poor girl get ntred in 3 life

Dex-chan lover
@Nep: That! To recall an ancient meme, but I went and looked for that classic, as I believe you earned that much, because that joke of yours made me laugh so hard: You just won an internet.

Fed-Kun's army
Mhh just a thought if 5 completely diffrent man all left her... maybe its her fault somehow?^^

Users who are viewing this thread