This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that the curse prevented her from ever finding her happy ending with the Heroes. Most likely the curse was to affect every Hero through her as the medium, since the Heroes aren't reincarnated.

From the looks of the dream, I'm guessing the Heroes really did love her but the curse prevented them from ever getting that ending.

That's sad. Cursing every future Hero through the use of a young reincarnated maiden.

Dex-chan lover
anyone think the last one is a hero from demon realm?

Dex-chan lover
I guess a hero's specs are just too high after all. It's hard for other men to compare. Though I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt zero sparks between her and the reporter.

That looks like the demon king to me. In which case...this got interesting. Maybe her memories aren't as reliable as she thought. Definitely, there's more to the story than we're told.

Dex-chan lover
4th, 5th and 6th, wait what? Isn't she on the 4th right now?
Looks like she's been reincarnated more than she can remember.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kyujyu
i think it was 456 of the total heroes, not 456 of her personal one. maybe her love only started with the 4th one.

Well, it looks like just as she has a crush on the heroes, the demon king has a crush on her.

Maybe it is less about affecting the hero and more like making sure she and the hero won't get together?
Also, do we even know for sure that she is the only reincarnator in this story?

I’m so confused but it just became real interesting. If that is the demon king he looks hot.

Dex-chan lover
Demon king? That would be a nice plot twist to have the demon king chase after her as a fiancee.

Thank you for your hard work! You guys are delivering these chapters so fast.

What a shame. He’s so self absorbed annoying talkative and surprisingly perceptive. its actually totally my type.

also I kinda wanna see her seriously get over graham cracker.

Supporter
She was one the the past Demon Kings lover too?

Could be a nice plot! :D

Is it more like the demon lord is the reason of her constant reincarnation?

Fed-Kun's army
"You shall attain no happiness with any man other than me!"
by Demon Lord

Contributor
@Jesssational
The pages in this chapter are two different sizes mixed together. Is this intentional? The previous chapters weren't like that.

Edit: there's a couple of off-sized pages in the next chapter too, but not nearly as many as in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread