This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

So the story development will be that she has to fight off her love opponents while her hero boyfriend is flodding her with his affectin making everything even harder for her? And with her permanent struggles she will grow to hate him but also can´t stop loving him? Only a guess...

Double-page supporter
her lives were tragic because she cant move one,
Can't really blame her past rebound men when she didn't even have sex with them or fully loved them
sheesh this woman
and you say you miserable, selfish bitch

besides, even though she said she loved the past heroes, why didn't she look for 'em? or at least fought for it.
The past heroes may be expecting her to show up at the victory parade but she got cold feet...
AND SHE LOVED THEM????
**its the weekends and i had only 1bottle of booze not that drunk yet

Fed-Kun's army
Can she even trust that Hero though ? Perhaps that guy has developed some swinging habits, haha. We'll see.

Now I just really hope that both Louisa and Graham will be happy together. She deserves that so much.

Now what I'm curious is the person with the markings on his face. He might be the demon lord or something seeing that he knows her and probably her past lives. And also Louisa revives every 100 year as well as the demon lord. Hmmm hmm very suspicious...

Aggregator gang
that black haired guy is probably has the same kind of existence as the MC or maybe he's an immortal hero that went rogue that was also the MC first life love
the Hero keep on living while the girl have to continue on reincarnating like she got cursed
(yes its basically like Meliodas and Eli)

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90

she explains it in the first chapter dude the first one we hear about she was from a small outlier village 500 years before the current story that time they only got news when caravans showed up or the king sent a messenger the world was harsher and she was just a normal woman with no education and only faith he would return to her one day, the second one we heard about she learned of it and then tried to move on but the new lover I believe left her claiming he didn't want to be in a loveless relationship cause newsflash the only experience she has ever had to her knowledge was the relationship with the hero, next one after that she used a match maker service and the guy cheated on her same as the last felt like loveless relationship and he blamed her for it also they have never stated whether she never had sex in the other lives just that the only successful relationship she has ever had has been with the hero who then leaves her

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90
Go to the victory parade? Human civilization and news hadn’t advanced enough for her to even know when the demon lord was dead. The first news she gets tends to be months after the fact when he’s the one that’s supposed to come back and pick her up.

It’s actually extremely suspicious that the Hero never returns to his home village since they should have living parents that they want to at least buy a better house for as well as siblings to visit. It wouldn’t surprise me if the previous heroes thought she had died.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one tearing up at their reunion?

Louisaaa Grahaaammm

Double-page supporter
So the actual plot twist is that this is an isekai after all? Alright, I can roll with that.

Dex-chan lover
She had been counting chicks before they hatched. Tried to move on from something that hadn't happened.
I smell trouble. Not only from black-chuuni guy's side, but from kingdom's side as well.

Double-page supporter
@Tych oh why did the men leave her i wonder
"I never had kids on my past lives"
Still a bitch
poor guys who had to go along with her wasting their time
Must've always said "I have a headache every sexy time"
No wonder they'd leave fk that kinda relationship like your some sorta second choice that is no better than a last resort choice

Dex-chan lover
the thing is her love for him is dying already, and there is no changing that...

Dex-chan lover
7 times and she only now figured out moving to the capital might help her stay in touch?

Users who are viewing this thread