This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@Xirre He might be the Demon Lord in the flashback. I hadn't considered that the guy was already dead. I feel like the reasoning for past lives wouldn't quite match though. The MC lived entire lives waiting for the Hero, so that's not an excuse. If anything, the Heroes need to have died and everyone just lied to the people about it out of convenience.

My current theory is all the past heros were actually killed (or maybe captured) during the final battle and all the talk of them getting married and what-not was propaganda to convince the people that the hero was still around and healthy. (Or influence from demon lord to change their feelings for MC)

It would be really great if Graham actually broke the cycle. If our MC still gets separated from another Hero it would be just plain depressing.

I trust in you, sparkly boy.

After read this chapter and checked the comment section, many speculations popped up in my mind

Fed-Kun's army
HE CAME BACK! YAYYY! (was secretly hoping that)

And also wait, what if, the reason why she only remembers the 4th, 5th, and 6th, because in this "era", she was reincarnated with the hero... But in the eras before that she was supposed to be with the Demon Lord? Like the Demon Lord said, "this time", so maybe she isn't the only one being reincarnated.

Either way, looks like this story is getting deeper. I didn't expect it, so I'm glad. All these speculations and theories are making me giddy. On to the next chapterrr

Okay, I did not expect this part of the story to be resolved so fast~! but I am even more excited now to see how this will turn out.
so many theories, so exciting!

Aggregator gang
WaAaaAaAaAaAAaAaAaaAaAaAat?

py33ke03f8241.png

Author threw me off so much and my theories are now diminished

Users who are viewing this thread