This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
uhhhhh king bad.. mage become demon king.. mage wife become goddess(?).. goddess send isekai hero.. knight do job of isekai hero.. king bad again.. knight become demon king.. isekai become reincarnated.. isekai design floral accessories..

Dex-chan lover
@AriesBro (Gets transferred to another world because of her)(Gets reincarnated because of goddess)(Forced to live horribly because the goddess didn't try and help her in any way in any of her reincarnations) idfk if you've been reading it but all of her misfortunes is because that bitch started it all and never bothered to help correct herself(goddess)

Double-page supporter
They need to execute everyone who's related to that royal family (if they still exist) and choose another one. Seems like that family will remain rotten, so no point keeping such a family alive.

@doomer

but it was not evil for the sake of evil

it was evil for the sake of sex and then evil for the sake of power.

and what revenge? they died from old age already

Dex-chan lover
This is interesting, and I'm okay reading this story but I'm kind of disappointed that it usurped my expectations. I thought the simple premise of her bittersweet pursuit of her own happiness without relying on those that had always let her down would be a simple but nice story. Ah well.

this is the first female isekai/reincarnation manga I've read with quite the plot twist.

to think I was planning on dropping it in the beginning cause it didn't seem like anything extraordinary would happen. Boy am I happy I didn't do so

Double-page supporter
I wonder who screwed up to make every single one of her reincarnations so terrible (in varying degrees of a-hole-ery, but still)

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie : if they are using said ancestors to justify their current social standing...

Though I kind of expect the king(s) involved were killed by the demon lord(s) they created, since they should have been the first targets.

Dex-chan lover
So what happened in every cycle then? The story is about FMC always having a miserable life in every incarnation, which means she never even got close to the Demon King in all the known reincarnations.

I'm gonna guess that the Church had trouble trying to find her in the previous lives, and that they couldn't just act in any way they wanted like here back then. Also, this might be the only reincarnation where the royalty was actually willing to help/listen to the Church, so there was no one of equal power that would get in their way. Just recently we had an evil Duke trying to kill FMC, so this definitely happened before.

In short, this (8th) reincarnation was simply the easiest one for the Church due to 1. FMC being in the capital, 2. FMC being easily recognizable and 3. Royalty is not fucked in the head which makes cooperation easier. Though, there were still definitely problems (aka the Duke).

That Godess is a mfckin bitch who deserves to rot in hell. Can she jus marry the demon king or cohabitate or sumthn. The hero is trash (he just doesn't give me good vibes and then always fails to protect her) and everyone around her isn't trustworthy. Like sis you don't deserve this

@Qelix
Making complete sense! I feel sick that the FL is consistently being treated like dirt and not given any information that she IS entitled to. The goddess is a complete arse that shouldn't even exist and none of them seem to care about her rights. Truly hope (though I doubt) that FL doesn't forgive anyone. It is their fault. How can a goddess not have powers or be able to provide protection, how can sis' memories be somewhat warped whereas the hero has complete info. Obviously something's up and Idc she doesn't deserve this treatment

Supporter
It's a reincarnation within a reincarnation within another reincarnation within an isekai... reincarception is what I shall name this concept!

I'm gonna guess she didn't always fall in love with the guy who was born the hero, but the dude became the hero (got the powers) because she fell in love with him. The church would keep an eye out for her soul every 100 years, keep track of her, and recruit her love interest when the time came. She forgot the really traumatic past lives either because human brains will forget traumatic stuff for protection, or because the Goddess isn't the bitch that everyone is saying and used her powers to protect her psyche from the trauma. The lives she doesn't remember did remember the trauma of Jun and horrible stuff happened in them!

And I'm also gonna guess the Goddess has really limited powers without a mortal conduit. Maybe, if she sealed off the memories of Jun, she cut off her ability to communicate with the FL and that's why she's just now communicating, with the memories back.

THIRD GUESS is that this cycle's love interest/hero somehow (Goddess?) has the soul of the knight who originally swallowed the demon king's soul and that's why he doesn't leave her and knows stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Writerfromanotherstar: Agreed. Everyone have apparently been bullshitting her her whole life and those lives before. And then there is still the matter of the memory wipe from 4 lives ago. What isn't she allowed to know? I would take EVERYTHING the try to sell her as the truth with more than just a grain of salt. I liked the exposition. It does make sense. But I'm not trusting them. After her first death some things more happened. At least the part of letting the demon king's soul reincarnate on Earth to turn it back into a human soul seems to be right....If the goddess didn't also lie to her about that from the very beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread