This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

@elisto #teamdemonking

HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

we gotta kill off the royals and establish a new royal line with the hero and the angel!!!

At least I know I'm not going to be happy unless this ends with the royal line taking responsibility for their ancestors goddammit. First they fucking do that evil to the demon King and then they double down with the angel. Killing a God's messenger should warrant at least a blood curse, right?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I checked the raw.
Holy Shit. Marcus had Saint Seiya's Excalibur's on his fucking arm yet they chose to pull that shit on him?????
Really!!!???

Also good news guys, our boy Marcus was able to murder everyone of those nobles and the King tough his already had descendants somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion as for how this hasn't happened before, or again since, it was a combination of circumstances and magical knowledge that created the first demon king. So just keep the populace ignorant of magic, reserve it for the nobility, or require people to go through your accredited magical learning institution.

I honestly saw this coming for quite some time. The first time she had the dream and remembered the name “Jun” it clearly showed a girl in a japanese high school outfit aswell as the fact Jun is very much not a name like that of the ones in the European style world they’re in. I initially wasn’t quite sure if Louisa was Jun or not, but as the chapters went by and the connection between Jun/Louisa and the demon lord became more clear I became quite certain they were the same person. At least I can say the actual reincarnation and Maou story wasn’t expected, or at least I didn’t predict it being something like that. It kind of feels like one of those “revenge” isekais except from the eyes of the normal inhabitants rather than the betrayed hero, I’m very interested, even more so than when I first started the series.

I'm going to put in my guess:

The demon King was dating a corporeal form of the goddess and had his powers either from or, or the same source as her. The goddess didn't give the angel the power to destroy him, but to transfer him to the goddess so they can be together again. Oh and the reason the protagonist has been constantly respawning is because she's the only way for the goddess to get him back and she's been waiting for when she and the hero wouldn't be separated as otherwise she'd pick the demon lord's side.

OK, so I didn't get everything right, but it was in the right direction! Oooooh, can't wait for the continuation!

Aggregator gang
This took a fucking weird turn, but a good turn, but still fucked up

Double-page supporter
so basically the goddess kidnapped her then had her reincarnate and suffer over and over again instead of sending her back home to Earth...

Aggregator gang
Well my theory was half right

@sunsetchaos basically yeah, it's sad

unknown.png

*Undertal Megalovania OST starts playing*

Group Leader
Shit just got real 😫

and fuck this goddess yo where dafuq were you for all these reincarnations that both the hero and my girl suffered through eh???

Users who are viewing this thread