This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
MMMMMMMMMMMM
No f-ing wonder the demon king wanted to kill off the royals. my lord. they keep f-ing up. So many demon kings made because of it. Hell. lol

Many thanks

Just checked out the most recent chapter in the raws (ch 21) and umm... Things take a turn. There's still more story to tell. Cough

Dex-chan lover
Okay guys, I have a proposal.

latest

Dex-chan lover
Do we agree the royals should be fucking exterminated already?
Yes? Yes, right?
Good.
Time to enact the purge.

even now, i believe no one. it feels like everything is shaded by lies. this story really makes me sad for her.

Dex-chan lover
Marcus did nothing wrong.
APOLOGISE!!
Also I noticed that the Mage's wife and the "goddes" look awfully similar.

Somebody add Tragedy tag to this series please.
@Sefferis
Church might have political power but Kingdom has the military power.

@sleepyknight
Probably the same abandoned childhood lovers.

@Psychronia
Oh no. You thought wrong, the implication of "being thrown to a mob" goes beyond things like lynching. It likely ended with dead but sometimes mobs do nasty things to disrespect the dead.

@Scrabbleman
I find a flaw in that.
Ok, the Church of this generation knows MC is the isekaijin.
Why did they leave her there in the countryside all alone? The King said her baptism information and more was hidden by he Church since birth so obviously they knew of her whereabouts.

On another note, HOW they(Church) could find the Hero every generation to fight the Demon King but not the Isekaijin reincarnated? We say through MC's memories the moment DK was detected they immediately went for Graham.
At this point I believe they knew about the previous reincarnations but they also benefited from this perpetual cycle of reincarnation and chose to let things be.
Maybe next generations of Church members became less selfish as time came by but just like royals. They also fucked up in the early gens.

Damn.. i thought "this time she will definitely be happy" from that her many last shitty life.. But its seem not gonna do well too this time

If you look carefully, you can find the official raw. The link is in the TOC page , under description . You can read some raw chapters for free .

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/657000190

Mangadex provides official raw for many manga.

Group Leader
Let the royal blood fall then ?
Why bother with them in the first place ??!

Dex-chan lover
so the hero was always chosen based on where ever the angel re-incarnated since the church has some weird way of checking the past bodies souls inhabited. I imagine this is just the first hero in a while that she remembers who has actually cared for her besides Marcus.

Dex-chan lover
The monarch fucked up big time pretty weird that the Goddess did not punish them for killing her champion.

I guess the goddess just decided to make the church hide her instead of a swift action of killing the royalty and letting the church handle everything.

Users who are viewing this thread