This Uncle Likes Cute Things - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Manager Oji uses the power of cuteness to self-motivate

Just because you are an adult doesn't mean you can't have things that make you happy. The glasses guy life view kinda suck. . .

And, what wrong with liking cute things?? Little things like this is what makes life worth living

@ninekuku because japan. but yea part of becoming an adult is knowing when to put away childish things to do what you need to, but no one every said you couldn't still enjoy those things. glasses guy is just too inflexible

glasses man is one of those people who grew up not having friends i'm willing to bet 😏

ashita no joe reference!! the scene has been parodied so much i wonder how many of the people parodying it have seen the show though. heard it was really popular before so heres to hoping the people parodying it know what theyre parodying lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Naruto got Sasuke'd in this!

That aside, I wonder if this is really a Japan thing like everybody keep saying.

I don't know how tight office worker rules in general are, and I don't think keychains can be that big of a deal most of the time (I can think of some teachers who'd probably mind back in my old school though), but this is one of those things right.... the "you're an adult now, don't waste your time doing this." I know something similar happens with me and old cartoon like Spongebob and Naruto. It's not from everyone, but there's a feeling like you're being judge for it.

It's a bit hard to digest this jackass Naruto... I'm too conditioned with the other Naruto to see this one as something more than a bad joke, lol.

Double-page supporter
I'm 26 and still loves plushies. I haven't even thought of putting my plushies away. 😂
What's wrong with plushies? Lol.

If you think you're too old for cute things, you're wrong, enjoyful things doesn't have age

And that kind of thinking is outdated too...

Double-page supporter
I can't believe I just find a manga that relate so much to me.

I'm female on my late 20s, and still love my plushies. I bring my teddy bear to the campus, to my office, to the cafe—literally anywhere.

Some people think that I looked childish and a career woman at my age shouldn't bring plushies around. But like he said, "You can have fun with cats, but I can't with my plushies??" That's nonsense. I will still like what I like. I don't disturb anyone with my plushies, and my work is going well. Even if I got a bad day at the office, it's never because of my teddy bear.

If this uncle exist in real life, I would love to have a long chat with him about admiring cute things.. Lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread