This Uncle Likes Cute Things - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Manager Oji gets off a station early for a smartphone game

Dex-chan lover
Him working out because of Pokemon GO reminds me of that old man with a bunch of phones that works out while playing that game too

Having those reasons to start dieting is valid. I don't see any problems. And it makes you happy, too!

When will Kawaii-san make his debut??? 🤔

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly pug taro is super cute and he looks so comfy
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when will his sister will come to visit. I mean, if she knows what he's like then at a certain extent that is nephew knows too about is love of cute things. Only way to confim this is when she comes and visit him.

Group Leader
I relate to this chapter because I use Pokemon GO as a way to forced myself out of the house. Before the big C happened I was doing 10-15 km walks on my days off playing it.

Dex-chan lover
I would honestly love for this manga to blow up in Japan, so we can possibly get real Pug Taro plushies.

Contributor
I miss summer 2016 when everyone was playing Pokemon Go. Now it's just the people who would have played it anyways, like me, but I hate playing games like this with people like me cause then it isn't as social. I will play for six hours straight and not talk to anyone and it will be miserable.

@Vasqueztion it actually is already pretty big in japan though, with Line Stickers, an LN, and live-action drama. here's a site that sells them merchandise: https://www.ytv.co.jp/ojikawa/goods/

Users who are viewing this thread