This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

What kills me is how none of Cesar's guards are trying to give a chance to Canaria.
I don't get where they heard so many bad things about Canaria, just "rumors" is not enough for me, sorry. They are ALL against her without reason and I know, she was a wife choose by the empress so this is suspicious enough, I just can't accept it. And it doesn't help how she doesn't try to deny the rumors either.
But in this situation, I don't see her at fault: She was bringing past memories to joke with Noah. Now, let's say how the red head just listen when it suits? Before, Noah just brought up the Canaria and Cesar marriage when they where kids and after Canaria just played around with "Remember when...", and Noah is reaction is from shame for his younger self not trying to hide anything. But no, he just decide to "listen" the "remember when..." part and let someone else take it out of context. For me, this is being dumb.
One thing is you listen to everything and not connecting the dots, other is just make assumptions based in someone else is comment when their reaction just don't match. If someone is trying to hide an affair they are not going to scream "Stop making fun of me". There is no way Noah and Canaria's reactions looks like they are suspicions. They grow up together, what do you want? They being cold and distant with each other? Noah is not like that with Cesar, why would he be this way with Canaria. Even with her brother Canaria isn't like that and they are not in good terms.
Honestly, I don't see no one trying to help Canaria, the only difference I see from the novel and here is that Canaria isn't a bitch and Cesar likes her, the rest? All the same scenario.
I just want Gracia turning into a BFF and and spicing things up, trying to take Canaria away from Cesar (Yes, I ship those two and I want FIREEEEEEEE!).

I think "Harvey" would suit more than "Habi" in this case!
Honestly I've been wanting to join as a Kr translator for a while now (especially since the season 2 just started) but idk how discord works 😂

Aggregator gang
ugh i does no one know what a fucking joke is. they were kids, i know how society is there but fuck man learn to recognize friendly banter and sexy talk lmao

Aww, so every guy is a kid to Canaria... Guess no one will have sex in this one ever. :)

Double-page supporter
Why is everyone a moron in this story? She obviously indicated with her wording that she refused? What a bunch of morons, following the words of an obviously shady bloke, who is obviously trying to do nothing, but cause trouble? Idiots, the lot of them. And why would she voluntarily speak about something that might cause misunderstandings, yet doesn't correct the potential misunderstanding immediately? She deserves to die together with the lot of them. I really hope the empress wins it all, because obviously everyone else is too dumb to even survive in this world. Author, finish this on a proper note (as in, empress getting everything she wishes for and the rest of the moronic cast getting executed, no point keeping these idiots alive, as they're bound to ruin the whole nation with their idiocy if they ever get into power).

Double-page supporter
@Maala I mean, technically, she's older than any of them. But I have doubts about that matter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did they not look at what Ethan is wearing? Like doesn't look like every day rich person folk gear bruh.

Do I remember correctly Cesar was there when Noah asked that question in the past? And they were little kids, too.

BTW, these morons... "hey, here's a good looking man IN A UNIFORM, why don't we try to take him on?" do they have a death wish???

It still turned out good, overall. Misunderstanding can be straightened, but it will be too late if something dangerous happen to her. Caesar won't be happy haha

Just how far do you have to stretch your brain muscles to get suspicious about friendly banter like that? Both parties reminisce about their childhood, and your reaction is "Did they f#ck?" Wtf! What a worthless source of drama. Either Caesar's guards are socially inept or they're deliberately looking for reasons to doubt Canaria,

Dex-chan lover
@daallday - they are, in fact, deliberately looking for reasons to doubt Canaria. She's the tool of the Empress, as far as they know.

Dex-chan lover
@daallday to be fair, there ARE rumors about MC and what's-his-name being overly friendly and possibly in illicit relationship.

Group Leader
@keytagnan

It's quite easy: go to https://discordapp.com/login and, below the form, click on Register to create your own Discord account. After registered and logged in, you just need to go to https://discordapp.com/invite/7pgzjg6/ on your browser and click Accept Invitation.

On the right side there are different "chat rooms" (channels) for the same "server" (Luna Lotus Scans is the server). You can chat by clicking on one of the channels listed (how about #survive-as-the-hero-wife ?) and writing your messages in the chat box. Check the #rules-n-faq and #join-us-recruitment channels after that. People there will help you from then on.

You can download the Discord app or you can use it directly from your browser. It's easier to use it in the browser, so I recommend that. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread