This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Your dumb wife fell in on her own.

And with three people down there, they officially have the numbers to form a human ladder and send the person on the top to go get help. They're no longer trapped.

Dex-chan lover
Umm, second panel... Who holds scissors like that? I think using them that way would be physically impossible.

I’m really curious about the white hair character. Thank you for the chapter!!❤️

I'm surprised no one has said this yet but, "Superhero landing! You know, that's really hard on your knees. Totally impractical, they all do it. "

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAHAHAHA CANARIA YOUR UBER IS HERE PFFFT ALBEIT HE MIGHT RUN OVER SOMEONE LOLOLOL-

Dex-chan lover
She's no spy, that's for sure. If she wanted to catch him, she should've scattered some bait.

Jumping in a hole like a badass, nice Cesar...
But are you stuck as well? Since I didn't saw any rope --'

Some of these comments are really funny and a like system would be really nice right about now.

@AzureTortoise Every time I see it, I think of that. My knees are crap since I grew from 160ish to 186cm in less than 2 years and such disrespect towards knees pains me. A bit of respect for character and/or show/game/whatever dies every time it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread