This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

So the ‘true this time’ chapter 17 is also fake? I got this right? No ch this week ?? :( I am gonna cry TT

lmaooooo I'm really way too gullible 😂😂😂 the creativity tho !!!! you guys should publish your own webtoon, you can go far 😂

So, we got nothing then we got the untranslated then we got part of the translated. So within 1-3 more releases will we finally have the actual chapter? Lmao

Group Leader
The April Fools chapter by BC Novels has been moved to the official 2019 collection. - https://mangadex.org/title/35798/april-fools-collection-2019

Hey, thanks to the random translator who redid the chapter. Even if it's not perfect quality I really appreciate you putting out a real chapter.

Thank you to the person who uploaded the real ch 17 translation!

I know that the translation team was upset about this (someone uploading the chapter that wasn’t them) but all day on April fools I kept getting update notifications for various manga and I forgot about April fools and was just plain excited. When I saw that this was updated again I was just excited to be able to read it, I’m sorry if it seems unloyal but I truly was happy!

Now, I just want to say thank you to the translation group for releasing this regularly! I know you guys don’t owe us anything but you really do bring happiness to a lot of people! Even though there are a lot of bad apples out there I hope that you guys still see that there are so many people who are grateful to you!

I get that some people might not like a joke on april fools that literally doesn't harm them in any way, but I think I'll patiently wait for actual translations instead of reading someone who made translations out of spite.

If you can't let them have fun for one day out of the year doing translations, I really don't know what you want from the people who work hard to deliver quality content to you guys for essentially nothing. Honestly, kinda pisses me off that this sort of attitude is being displayed.

Are people seriously OUTRAGED over an April 1st joke? It must be nice having nothing more important to worry about lol.

why you mad people?
its free... ITS FREAKING FREE, thank you lunalotusscan, its absolutely fine

also thank you for kepki

yall ever heard the concept that a good prank should mean both the prankster and the victim are laughing at the end?

yeah the idea of the prank was harmless, but the execution was awful. three different versions uploaded - one raw, two dumb pranks - and then not even uploading the real chapter afterwards? yeah that's pretty frustrating.

i understand and appreciate that the translation teams do this stuff for free, and i get wanting to goof around once in a while, but no one was laughing at the end of this, so i also agree with the frustration of the person who released a translation out of spite, and am grateful to them.

just because someone is doing you a favor doesn't mean you aren't allowed to be upset if they act like a jerk, yeah?

also, it's pretty disingenuous to write off reasonable frustration as "omg outrage" and act like there's no cause. let people be upset when bad stuff happens.

Aggregator gang
I wonder how many of you entitled FUCKWARDS SENT DEATH THREATS AND SCORN TO SCANLATORS
TO make them STOP TRANSLATION JUST BECAUSE YOU INSIGNIFICANT PIECES OF SHIT CANT TAKE A JOKE???
HUH???
WHO THE FK DID IT?!!!
CONFESS YOUR SINS!!

Gosh at this point I'm worried, I hope Ceasar is gonna come back alright and not seriously hurt. The way this is going Canaria is going to have to worry about more than getting out alive, her loved one's lives are at stake now too. I love the way Gracie plays with words too. I agree I'd like to be able to master the art of communication the way she has.
If I understand things right this is setting up to be quartlet. Ceasar & Canaria, then Gracie & Noah. I set a new ship sailing~ Let them all sail through the story ALIVE.

These April fools pranks are completely normal the fact that people are upset enough to attack the translation team is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself as an individual and should be forever banished from manga and burn in lonely mangaless hell. I wouldn’t even blame the translators if they stopped and gave you all a big fuck you

Users who are viewing this thread