This Was in the Wallet of My Childhood Friend - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
the way that black haired girl acted is an epithomy of a stupid teenager trying to prove she is an adult, those behaviours are so fing annoying

Dex-chan lover
@remiska well, the fact that “they aren’t adults yet” but they reason like childs is the whole point of the story.

Also: still good friendship? Yuri bait? Or yuri route?

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86

The whole point are that they're close friends but they're trying to grow their own wings. They both are very clearly straight. Two women can have an emotional journey together and it not be gay.

Dex-chan lover
Nah this is so much bs, just way too much bs. Instead of just talking it out and prove that you're reliable you're purposefully baiting your best friend into self-destruction. What kind of logic is that? And I'm not defending the other one either. Its one thing being overprotective of your friend but its another to try to control her entire life

Fed-Kun's army
I hate this shit, it's just pandering to incels who hate the idea of girls having sex because "purity" and "used goods".

First, MC should not check the content of the wallet of her friend, that's a total lack of trust (the base of any healty relationship). Second, MC should be happy her friend is using protections and always having them with her. She is a responsible woman. Third, she may have a boyfriend, so what?

MC's relationship with her friend is based on jelousy and the desire to own the other person.

Her friend is kinda stupid too, just explain your issues with her being over-protecting and dismissive of you instead of guilt tripping her.

well if this did happen to me my heart would sank for a week. I guess it will be kinda shocking for me to see my friends grow?? and then prolly get over it

dunnu ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
ITT: Thot defence force got baited hard by the title and are now mad because she wasn't actually a thot

Dex-chan lover
why did tf i see that coming,how did i guess that a condom was in that wallet,was right?!

Fed-Kun's army
fuck with my dirty mind, i thought there was a smut scene, but actually none of what i imagined was right...

Users who are viewing this thread