Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - (skip this one) The Villainess Will Obtain True Love

they are thr most mentally unstable teenagers I've seen in the asian cartoons

saw the warning and decided to skim it anyway out of curiosity. yes the story was awful. reminds me of those overexaggerated dramas or soap operas. like the warning says dont bother reading it

Saw the warning, read the comments, and I had to read it. It was god awful, but at least we all suffered together.

Thank you for the warning, but I still read it anyway and then I regret it

Maybe I have lost lots of brain cells after reading a lot of trash novels, manga, manhwa, and manhua but can somebody explain why this should be skipped because I can't understand.

Edit: Nevermind. After I actually read it, I understand why this should be skipped.

I don't regret reading it. But I feel the author didn't have to throw the other girl under the bus for no reason. She could have been "in on it" and that would have provided MUCH more satisfying ending.

I didn't think the warning was real but wow. I wish I did skip this. The moment he said he was only testing her, I just skimmed the rest of the pages hoping she would put up at least a bit of a fight. But it only ended with disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread