Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Tale of the Noble Girl who will go to a Monastery after her …

For once,the younger sister stood up for her sibling. Honestly, that chapter is such an improvement over the last one

Not at all a fan of the ending but far better than the first one.

Contributor
there is a continuation of this one, a "sequel of sorts" as described by the author 婚約破棄されて修道院に行くお嬢様の話の後日談

Fed-Kun's army
I love this. The villainess was so beautiful and her sis was so good

Aggregator gang
now this was good, specially after that GARBAGE first chapter

The 1st chap wasn't the best and so I rated this a 7 but I am now changing it to 9. This chap was cute

Dex-chan lover
This chapter did right what the last chapter did wrong, throw out all the two faced asswipes and have a nice happy ending with decent people who care about eachother

Supporter
I feel a bit weird for knowing and following nearly all the villainess series they list while being a guy (except for Holy Guardian Tiger, haven't seen that one yet).

This one was pretty good. Glad the little sister wasn't in love with any of those jerks and stuck up for her big sister. Big sister seemed like an interesting character too. Would definitely like to see a continuation of this story!

Thank you for the translation!!!

It just occurred to me that maybe all these one shots contains all the other elements of the other villainess mangas that are the most unusual one to put out.

This one in particular where the heroine (younger sis) is actually very aware on how doting the father was to her but not to her sister plus the potential lead men are nothing compared to her dearest sis.

And I am liking every bit of the story on each chapter because of it. I’m so excited on the future one shots!

Woohoo! Taking sisters before misters to a whole new level. Also, how much she hated the "love interests!" Reminds me of one game I got where all the actual targets were shit. I plodded through a few to get my money's worth, but it was like, can't I choose that NPC friend, instead?

Users who are viewing this thread