Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Tale of the Noble Girl who will go to a Monastery after her …

Ahhh so much better than the first story! It's cool to see all those villainess stories I've read listed out lol xD

the fuck ?

"YOU DID BAD THINGS, YOURE EXPELLED AND BANISED"

"wait, she didnt do that ! thats wrong accusation"

"eh ? uuuuuh WHATEVER BANISH HER"

cmon man what kind of nonsense is this

Fed-Kun's army
This is the best lmao. Just when I was awe at their nonesense, our heroine calls them out for it and crushes them. That's disrespectful towards royalty, however, the flow is nice and they deserve it lol. I love her lolol.

This incident better gets to each nobleman's fathers, I advise the king to think twice, and the principal should strip the teacher off his license.

I hope nobody gets in their way, and live a happy life. Props to the writer too.

Dex-chan lover
Super secret route

No one ever mentions the harem route confrontation scenes are public embarrassments for everyone involved.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
This one was satisfying...loved how the "heroine" just told them she hates their guts for wrongfully accusing her sister by listening to mindless gossip (without even verifying it with her).

I always wonder...when they're banished to a "monastery" is there someone following them there to make sure they serve their banishment in the monastery instead of leaving for another kingdom or living a commoner's life?

Dex-chan lover
This is good villainess oneshotery. Good building, good characters, and some very tongue in cheek jabs at the standard format.

Oddly enough, I only noticed how stacked the younger sister was when she complained about the boys always ogling her.

@Kryspy_Kreme to be fair to the king, this brat's 8th in line for the throne and doesn't even interact with the king regularly. Actually, all these guys are third string players with little to no real authority.

I would say that Lilian's mother seems to be well aware who Dahlia's mother is. This is because it seems to imply that Lilian's mother have a good grasp on Dahlia's mother personality and that Dahlia will have similar traits, such as not interested in the nobility or ambitious in nature. O ram I reading it wrong? Either way, both mothers seems to be good people if I'm reading this right and that the father is the primary piece of trash.

Anyways, that was a goooood end~

Dex-chan lover
guys I'd like recommend Cheating Men Must Die!!! It's Vilainness stories as well!!!

Dex-chan lover
@SapphireSoulmate

As I understood it, these are all adaptations of mangas that already are being published or are completely published, but adapted into oneshots.
Either that or it's from the same authors, but changed somewhat.
Not 100% sure yet, since I haven't read the two originals before, but if there's some that i've read pop up i'll be more assured.

aaaaaaa i got emotional over this one..... this is a good one ;-; good sibling relationship is always nice to read

Really now, all those targets suck if they don't take facts in, bad otome game if there's no rational person around other than your sister (really, leads have no power and a possible psycho as a father)

Users who are viewing this thread