Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Tale of the Noble Girl who will go to a Monastery after her …

Good one!! The heroine is a person with logic who knows the candidate/targets are trash ROFL. The villain's mother also did not die with a thirst for revenge...good. I really like it :D

The same as the villain, I was laughing mockingly at why this mathematic teacher said expelled from school...what power does he have? The one who is bullied is physically and emotionally okay, no complaints ever filed by her or her parents....if the bullying really happens as a teacher aren't you supposed to try to fix the student attitude instead of directly expelling them. Not to mention the villain seems to be a smart student...not one known to make problems or skip class and the like...isn't it weird a student with good record suddenly bullied others...there is gotta be a reason. Didn't he know about this mistress thingy in the villain and heroine household...can't he have an adult understanding. As a fellow teacher, I am ashamed of this kind of irrational immature behavior.

End of rant...

This one had me laughing so hard. I loved it. Yes, a heroine who actually called the princes and her father on their bullshit. The princes thought they were being so cool when really they were just being shitheads. Also, the heroine is aware and defends herself, I love this so much.

The first one was emotionally manipulative and makes me want to hit him.

Edited: It also shows how stupid the princes are when they didn't investigate the girls' family, the girls that actually bulled Dahlia and her sister. They just wanted to look cool in front of Dahlia instead they looked like asses. Also stupidly putting Dahila in danger because her sister was her last line of defense.

Supporter
Very good story, loved the 2 big anoncements (Crazy father and F*ck off you perv) :D

Dex-chan lover
This was a good end. A good heroine with a good head on her shoulders this time.

FUCK ALL Y'ALL LOVE INTERESTS.

Contributor
Much better than the first one.
I like the main girl design too, this serious type of girl ice cold...yes, this is my fetish.

This was soooo good 😭😍
Love the sister bond!! yeah fuck off princes!
good on mom to warn her about their gross af dad

This was such a refreshing take, and so much better than the first one. It was nice to see both the villainess and heroine call out the guys on their stupidity. Moreover, this heroine actually has some good sense and can figure out who has been family to her.

What the fuck, why can't this be the first chapter? The other one make such a poor presentation to new reader.

Dex-chan lover
I love this OMG. I love Lillian's design and personality. Not to mention how much of a good older sister she is 😍

Wow, this really washed the bad taste of the first story right out.
A super scumbag father (with incestuous designs), a whole slew of braindead idiots throwing round power they dont have and a heroine who tells them all where to shove it so she can be with her beloved sister? Yes, yes... soo much yes. my yuri goggles dont need to work hard with this story.

The second last page, to my eyes at least, suggests that the affair might not have been exactly consensual as you would think.

what a twist of fate and the villianess is the one end up with the heroine a perfect yuri ending

Supporter
WTF was this shit, so he toyed with the emotions of the girl just to test his fiance, maybe he knew that she was lying but the story and plot make no sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy villainess! I don't expect this ending! The sisterhood ending! 😆😆😆
Love it!

Fed-Kun's army
What?? What???? Why didn't the sister mention the true culprits beforehand then??? WHAT????

@yuusiren There is a good chance she didn't know that the idiots were going to this to her sister. They probably planned to accuse her sister without telling her as well. Or they didn't listen to her because they treat her like a little lamb than an actual person. Plus she probably really hated these princes. Why would she tell them anything?!

By her reaction, it shows that she's really stressed. They were one of the sources of her stress and she snapped when they exiled the one person that kept her sane.

Users who are viewing this thread