Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Tale of the Noble Girl who will go to a Monastery after her …

small history lesson: the main reason for women's death in the past was due to the complications of childbirth, and considering that their main task was to have children on children, many did not reach 40 years, or if they arrived there were reduced to pieces.
Paradoxically, the women who lived better and longer were precisely the nuns, who, although they did a withdrawn life, had to endure much less physically (moreover, the nuns from rich families had a lot of comfort and facilities, and not even they were required all this great attachment to religion or to abandon social life in a complete way) the stress of continuous pregnancies.

So going to a convent was more of a blessing than torture, thrust me!

Double-page supporter
@SuperDumpling there you taken my bait!!!
Did I ever said women are a "thing" or an "art"? i was stating "beautiful creation that God created" not even mention woman there.
at first yes I mention about woman that same as scenery, but NOT an "ART"
you didn't really clearly read my arguments aren't you?
please if you want to take an argument, read and think with a SANE mind for your argument.
ty

EDIT: and you know if you want to start argument with this "scenery" and "art", I'll comeback you with a question, WHO ARE THE CREATORS THEN?

Oh ho~ My expectations were about as low as they could get after reading the first short story but everything from the story, the sisters' characterization, and the art was great.
Maybe they love her for more than her body but even if they did those "love interests" are dreadful. They hadn't even asked her what was going on and wanted to do "horrible" things to her family without even giving her an input on how she wants her problem to be handled. Then when she tries to talk they just shut her down like what she has to say doesn't matter even though given what they were going to do her opinion is what should matter most. Big pass for me on the reverse nice guy™ harem. Yikes.
Yikes on the people callin' it yuri incest too. Pure sis love is just pure sis love, thanks. I see all you sib shippers, ya can ship it all you want of course but imma be over here smh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't expect much after the first story. But I like this a lot, it's an angle that I haven't seen before in the villainess genre. I kinda wish there was more of it. See some sweet and pure sister bonding, see Lili make more of an effort to get along with her sister and spend time with Dalhia rather than isolating herself with her books. And see how they avoid their father and maybe even dethrone him as head of the family.

Aggregator gang
notes. for those who dont get it.

Father is scared of big sis. and is a rapist of lil sis`s mother. and she doesnt love him. so when she died, he took the chance to groom his daughter lil sis, as her mothers replacement.
but big sis always has been interjecting fathers intention. by loading lil sis with tasks/study. lil sis notice that big sis was always looking out for her. though big sis doesnt look friendly.

then the event happend.
and now they are on their way to become nuns, because they actually has nothing better to do.

So basically, anyone in this story with a penis is a total piece of shit. Got it.

Masterpiece.
Nothing I can praise hasn't already been spoken of.
But this made me realize the true intent of Ch. 1.
The first chapter cemented cliche. It was everything that made you hate the villainess/shoujo troupe.
Briefly put, it was a set-up for this masterful work.
It served also as a subversion towards subversion by being as bland and awful as certain works found within this cliche.

If it wasn't for this 2nd chapter, I would never have figured out this intricate arrangement.
Author, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
It's "I Swear I Won't Bother You Again" but Violette is extremely jaded, Maryjun has a spine (and tiddy), and every male is a horny shitbag.

Double-page supporter
@NewbArtist I didn't see an /s tag, so I thought you might not be aware that this is an anthology and that the first story was written by a different author than the second. This story's definitely better than the first though.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lucrecia
Interesting information indeed. If it was possible would you mind send me some sources on that? I'd love to read through some.

@kite722 Ooooh, so that it! Thanks for enlightening me! So I bash all the guys and ship all the girls? Okay, it shall be done!

Oooohhhh this may have been the best villainess story I’ve ever read. It remind me of Maleficent in some ways. I love it when women support each other!

Users who are viewing this thread