Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Shall We Walk Hand in Hand Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

Aggregator gang
Oh lordy, I don't know where to start... well, we've all got things we're attracted to... I guess...?

This just goes to show, make the best of your situation and you can get the best revenge outcome >:)

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. Uh. Um
.. Oh my. I guess though? A powerful man is in some ways... Good looking??
Many thanks

@democarplus- Sure! It's called "Akuyaku Reijou wa Danna-sama wo Yasesasetai". You're in luck since it's completely translated in NovelUpdates too. :)

Please urge the artist to draw the part where "...gender is of little consequence to her (the Queen)..". Dex allows that stuff here right?

Well, what a sweet, plentiful revenge that is. Good luck first prince and fiance in the Harem~ At least you're together until the end lol 🤣😂🤣😂

@NoireNowaru as I thought the novel you're
referencing is that!!! Just by reading the start of this one, I'm immediately reminded of it.

Group Leader
@NoireNowaru that one is the personalized recommendation on the credits page for this chapter. Also fun fact: Amarrez who translated that novel also translated this oneshot!

Such wonderful villainy

Old man got class, also very suave with that mustache while having a serious face

And that, children, the entire reason why you REALLY should not piss off your Prime Minister if you do not have an absolute power over the government yet😀

Damn, is the Queen of Solier looking for a 15th consort? 'Cause that actually sounds like a sweet gig. Asking for a friend.

@Thifa @Solistia - Yup! I also recommend Doro Doro Obake Ouji-sama for a steamier version of these kind of stories ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). (How does fricking a sandpaper sound? Sexy right? That's basically the plot of Mud Prince/DDOO) lmao

Users who are viewing this thread