Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Shall We Walk Hand in Hand Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

Dex-chan lover
Disregarding the prime minister's... unique appearance.

There aren't necessarily that many mangas being translated where the 'villainess' is forced to marry someone like that. But there are way more chinese novels, which might never become manwhas of it.
Is it just a matter of taste with chinese deciding she should be married to someone in their second life / try , whereas JP focus more on them actually being otome game reincarnators, and just wanting to live alone?

Group Leader
I really love the way Celeste's eyes were drawn in this oneshot, they're super striking

Dex-chan lover
@shplunk : If she has that many and is looking for more, I would be kind of cautious of what duties they are expected to perform. Kind of makes me expect her to be enjoying watching private showings of yaoi orgies.

Fed-Kun's army
There's really nothing directly stating that marrying the queen of Solier is a more horrible fate than being married off to anybody else in the kingdom—marrying somebody who'll mostly leave you alone and probably be good at sex seems like the next best thing to marrying for love, frankly—but the author clearly wants the reader to take it that way, so...yay, actual villainy!

The Villainess Wants to Slim Down Her Husband has the most interesting and well-written villainess protagonist I've read in the entire genre. A great recommendation!

Group Leader
I'm loving that so many people already know Yasesasetai (the Vlllainess wants to slim down her husband, in the credits personalized recommendation). It's gotta make Amarrez feel good, especially since he also translated this oneshot 8D

I just love how she starts doting over the Prime Minister when the Prince says "You really have changed, haven't you".

I kinda love this revenge cause the prince and his girlfriend expected to be king and queen in the future. Plus they thought getting their enemies to marry off to an "ugly old man" would be the ultimate humiliated punishment. That speaks louder about them tbh. So for them not being queen and serve their life in a harem (aka no power and only usefull for steam entertainment with a chance of not receiving a lots of money/expensive gifts once the queen getting bored at you) is a terrifying.

But yeah pretty sure most normal person don't mind having fun with other ppl in the harem and entertaining the queen 😘

Users who are viewing this thread