Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Shall We Walk Hand in Hand Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

Dex-chan lover
This is hands down the best story of the anthology - both the villainess and villainPM get their well-earned happiness against the idiotic machinations of the "royal couple"

Dex-chan lover
I don't quote get the prince damnation but i do think that's bit fukced up...
Didnt expect this tho

When the prince got owned I just heard a "Who's your daddy?" and made it even more hillarious.

Loved this better than the 2nd, 2nd is full of trashy people, 4th has a (c)hubby willing to destroy the kingdom's royalty for love.

Liu

Ya I too find the prime minister particularly cool. He's got that.. style, honestly I don't know how to put it.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, now I want to read the sequel, where the prince and the heroine meet the wild and wanton Queen of Solier, who turns out to be drop dead gorgeous and is perfectly charming and sweet to both of them, and they end up happier than ever in a big polyamorous cuddle puddle;

and the sequel to that, where the scheming vizier of Solier is banished to the far reaches of the kingdom, sold into the clutches of a infamously lecherous general, who ends up being a real sweetheart and romantic under his gruff exterior, and they build a happy home together in the countryside;

and the sequel to that, where the jealous harpy of a lieutenant is captured by the nearby enemy empire's foppish and delicate young duke, who immediately falls for her cool, austere beauty, and she goes from military hostage to respected duchess;

and on, and on, in an endless chain of punishments-turned-blessings, until the planet literally runs out of misunderstood villains.

Group Leader
@Zephyr
I'd read the hell out of that.

Alternatively, the Prince absolutely hates being part of the harem, but the heroine falls head over heels for the Queen for a nice yuri NTR scenario just to add insult to injury.

Dex-chan lover
So the Queen that Prince is marrying to is a sadistic bisexual. Prince and his fiancee will surely recieved a lot of 'love'

Fed-Kun's army
God damn. This one is complete perfection. Probs because I also have daddy issues. Hah! 😂

thanks a lot @Solistia for your upload and big thanks to @Solace-Translations for your translation,
WE LIKE VILLAIN STORY, hope this chapter continue.

Dex-chan lover
Hi, can someone link me to the recommended manga in the credits page? Seems fun but somehow I can't find it xd

Users who are viewing this thread