Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Shall We Walk Hand in Hand Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

It's great that they are evil and do love each other despite looks but what bothers me is the fact that what made her love him to begin with was because he is older, I probably would have preferred for her to love him for who he is slowly instead of instantly cause he is older. Despite that great story and love the art style

Dex-chan lover
After reading this: https://ncode.syosetu.com/s6442c/ The fate of the Prince is much more bleak than expected, since the Queen is a 50ish year old woman who only really wants the prince in order to get her hands on the Baron's daughter lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yo this is amazing but I literally just comment here to recommend ya all to read "The villainess wants to slim down her husband" because it is just FREAKING GOOD!!!
Also, in "The villainess wants to slim down her husband", the ML and FL actually falls in love with each other (abeit slowly) and god they're just so sweet and cute together i can't-
Also, the end/climax is good, it can be a bit predictable, but I think that's for you to read and decide.
TLDR: GO AND READ "The villainess wants to slim down her husband"!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Actually, this is one of my favorite chapter along with chapter 3. So great. Sweet revenge.

I don't know what I expected but I don't think I could have predicted anything that happened here.

OMG MY FAV ONE SO FAR ITS SO SWEET I WANT MORE OF IT OR NORE LIKE THIS (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

Obese Daddy Panic caught me of guard there. I am glad the Prime Minister wasn't a scumbag like they usually are.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I feel like they just keep getting better. It's quite a satisfying one. She actually finds love with this man and the ones who tried to hurt her get sacrificed in the battle known as politics

Double-page supporter
One of the posters in her room reads "metabolic dandy panic," so I guess something like, "fat gentleman panic."

Users who are viewing this thread