Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - The Villainess Laughs Innocently

I quite much liked this one, the MC are usually normal people or low nobles who get to marry the prince when this is practically impossible, you don't decide your fiancee nor you can broken off your engagement, the ending was a bit rushed but I loved seeing our villainess defending herself.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is a villainess... and also, that guy was a nobly spoiled idiots who deserved losing their claim to succession. I do wonder what happened to the others, though.

The best part is her coming out on top of the whole scheme.

So this is clearly the "reincarnated thot" moment. I wonder what was going through her head in those last moments as it was removed from her neck XD

See this is the main problem with those reincarnated, they think the world revolves around according to the story, but like what prince Cecil said, they aren't fictional characters and the fact that they believe in the "new game" system is rather stupid, it's almost as if they think they're playing in a vr instead of accepting that they're literally alive and could die in that world and another main problem with that is, they never show nor continue nor what happens after the "happily ever after".

THIS IS THE STUFF I LIKE TO SEEE.
THAT WAS A TRUE VILLAINOUSSS OOOOHHH GORGEOUS!!! icantspellomg

THIS IS THE STUFF I LIKE TO SEE
NOW THAT IS A TRUE VILLAINOUS!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!icantspellomg

Dex-chan lover
Wahaha. I have passed away, her husband is a feckin GOD among men what an upgrade 😂

she traded up 😂 went from piss beer to that top shelf shit 🍻 her husband fine as hell too, too bad we barely get to see him

Users who are viewing this thread