Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 3 - The Art of Rebuilding a Nation Begins with a Broken Engagement!

illogical fantastical and thoroughly unbelievable but strangely wholesome and pleasing
i couldnt bear a whole series like this but a couple of oneshots or short stories of less then 10 chapters sure i would like that

Damn this is wholesome but the main takeaway here is the art, I mean damn the villainess is cute as heck in this one. I also like how she doesn't love/keep loving a cheating son of a gun like most villainesses do, current ranking 2>8>7>4>6>3>5>1

dang, this was my favorite one so far
Actually using some sort of different story instead of the copy paste cookie cutter bullying BS

Huh, neat
They somehow put a bit more into world building while having enough time/space to show us the characters and the storyline
The art was also pretty distinctive

Dex-chan lover
I only wish it was more clear what Lilith Hambert was doing under the scenes to shoo away the crown prince, and what she most likely had been setting up against the spellmasters (I mean, where is that embezzled money going towards? An underground war against the nobles that are clearly plotting to overthrow the spellmasters?)!

Dex-chan lover
Lilith and the prince that loves her are really aesthetic.
Actually the character design of the 'saintess' was too. I felt like staring at the art for a while, gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread