Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Villainess Exploded

nothing says good plan like blowing yourself up in front of someone who loves you and traumatizing them to the point of suicide.

you recommended I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn't Mean I'm a Bad Person! but not update that!

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't this one less the vilainess facing problems of the racist and bigoted type and more of the vilainess facing problems that she made up in her mind?

She really exploded! lol!
Her point of view: Fiancee is flirting with lady
His reality: Getting roasted by lady
XD

I kinda like the idea of a villainess faking their death but blowing yourself up right in front of them as a grand goodbye is a bit much, even if he didn't like you and/or you don't like him. And I also like the idea of the heroine pushing the villainess and said villainess's fiance together, instead of apart.

Anyway volume 2 so far has been a vast improvement over volume 1. In volume 1, I only liked chapter 2 and 4. Tsundere prince from chapter 1 and the prince/villainess couple from chapter 3 were adorable. I liked chapter 2 for the same reasons I liked vol 1 chapter 4, and the emperor was hot too.

I found a favorite chapter! It's outrageous, explosive and have a happy ending!!❤️❤️

Lmao she actually exploded in the "boom" kind. I totally expected her to explode in another meaning lmao this was a blast (no pun intended).

@Hifi the raws for I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn't Mean I'm a Bad Person! are currently on hiatus.

That explosive suicide was just too much and too abrupt!
And 6 years is way too long.. It makes it seem that she is very easy when she forgave him like that.

Dex-chan lover
This is the best collab translation ever. Long live VIllainess trope!!

Dex-chan lover
I laughed at her explosive suicide, she's so hardcore I love it. I don't like the ending tho

Fed-Kun's army
She went off with a bang and painted the halls red. What a madman.

yknow, a month of no sweets is such a harsh punishment for faking your death by explosion and nearly driving your fiance to suicide.

Supporter
There is something off with the placement of their mouth early on

Users who are viewing this thread