Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Villainess Exploded

Dex-chan lover
With the story's plot, she may as well be Lady Eumiella's sister from another world hahaha
(from Villainess Level 99 of the same genre)

But agggghhhh~~ so cute :>

She literally.. exploded.

I really thought she's gonna explode; to let out all her emotions and thoughts but I never expected a real explosion.

This was pretty cute, except the whole faking death by explosion which seems to be a very overdramatic reaction and needlessly traumatic.

it's pretty cute though a tad bland and if there is a plot twist in this, since she have excessive dark magic, she might have chanted it on him accidentally and not aware of it. the prince looks a bit lacks of emotions and if someone said he was under a spell, i would believe it. after all the mc had longed for him to look at her eyes or interact with her. it's not a baseless assumption

I kind of prefer it more if she did not give him a second chance and find someone better than her or someone who matches her like a soul mate or just none and live on your own life

Fed-Kun's army
It was really stupid of her to accept him. Lol six years without any proper conversation and you just accepted him just because he apologised lol and also blowing herself up was too dramatic and unnecessary.

Lol, faking a death by explosion might have been a TAD bit overkill? And wow, this prince has no idea how to behave around the girl she likes. Jullianna ( I think that was it...) is spitting straight faxx out there.

Users who are viewing this thread