Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Villainess Exploded

Double-page supporter
When she exploded - I started tearing up. I knew she wasn't dead, but damn that would be traumatizing to witness.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter is as bad as the first one. The rest are awesome but this probably should also have (skip this one) in the title

This one was honestly not the best, not as bad as the fifth or the first but how do I put it. It's plain and predictable, faking her death was kinda eh. Ranking 2>9>8>7>4>6>3>10>5>1

Girl, people would be terribly shocked if someone suddenly exploded right in front of them. This ain't good for the weak hearted tsk tsk 😑

On the side note, the author might take some inspiration from Romeo & Juliet, seeing that the Prince is ready to cut his throat. That seriously gave me goosebumps, idk why. Probably because I just got slightly shocked she literally exploded.

And the art could be better tho. There's much room for improvement especially in how their expression is drawn.

The point that I'd take from this is you should cherish those you love before that chance is no more.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@afae Terrifying you mean, she drove him to suicide.
Though it's in part his fault, the poor guy probably got ptsd from this.

Double-page supporter
Think this is the first villainess otome story I've seen where the MC (either villainess or heroine) blow themself up or suicide themself in front of the prince to get out of the marriage haha. Any other stories where they try to fake their death rather than just break the engagement and leave the capital?

Group Leader
I really just cracked up as she's called Camelotte
in french it's such a bad name 🤣
poor girl

Double-page supporter
She didn't even think of the consequences of the explosion, I'm dying.

she literally was just like
"guess I'll die then 🤷‍♀️"
then dip...LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread