Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Reincarnated as a Villainess. Come Quickly, my Engagement Brea…

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... this kinna disappointing as entire chapter just monologue and ending when about in good part in story about villainess.

Fed-Kun's army
I can hear an orchestra climaxing with a boom at the end. I want a full story tbh

Meo

Dex-chan lover
This was such a sad story for all the other characters that had no free will and would have their memories replaced each day (they could only follow the storyline written).

well it's not a satisfying ending but okay since at least we know she would have a happy ending. i would be depressed if it ended at "waiting for the day our social status collapsed". it makes anxious lol ngl cus her monologue sound so depressing 🤧

I just hope that there will be another chapter of this just so I can read what happens next during the confrontation 😭

NO! don't end it there! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
😭😭
this is the worst ending so far! becouse it's such a great one-shot but they ended it with A CLIFF! WHY U DO DIS TA MEE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 😭😭
edit: @Mirinae the outcome she talked about at first was from the 'game' not what had happened just yet and it is a cliffhanger since her happy ending and the outcome of the Prince and her sis and the kingdom she is in will be happening off-screen 😭 with all the hype that was built in the chap about it I would have really liked to read that part not just read about her plans for it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@ssss what cliffhanger? She literally said that everything was happening according to the game and any changes would make it correct itself. So in the beginning, it was said that the Villainess left the country with one butler. And now that actually happened. Our girl is going to have her happy ending with the butler.

WHERE IS THE REST?!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
imma go mad
that two faced bitch that calls herself a sister
ugh i hope she burns in HELL

I'm sure that they know you cannot exile a person for such petty reasons like bullying or whatnot, exiles are mainly associated with betrayal of the country and a Prince doesn't have that high of an authority to exile anyone which should be handled with due process and thorough examination right?

@DiaFinis its monarch era so its possible but the lady has to have low political power but our lady here has very big political power so this will not happen in other hand the prince will be exiled in this situation

Dex-chan lover
The chapter is the cruelest one ever. Ending so abruptly with those interesting premises.. ugh... give me moarrr

Users who are viewing this thread