Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 2 - My Betrothed's Personality is Way Different from the Game!

"if there's a way to change the face i was born with, please tell me!"

...MAKEUP. dude. wear makeup to change the angles and planes of ur face... paint on some fake scars or something... if contacts or disguise magic exist in this world... wear that... the solution is so simple 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I like this one, i put it in the same category as the Dragoon one, where regular npc changes the whole story, so the reincarnator can't predict anything.

Dex-chan lover
this one could work great as a main story, there's one where both person are reborn, but it's not from a otome game.. so they don't give the real world vibe

Aggregator gang
So enjoyable i really want to see what comes next. This one and the other one where the villainess negotiated all the diplomatic that keep the country afloat

Aggregator gang
Awww, I wish they would have realized that they were both reincarnated.....
Thanks for the chapter!

I am so disappointed this ended. is it possible for there to be a serialization or other manga with similar plots?

I looked forward to this oneshot when I saw the name. It turned out much better than I expected!

These short stories are so much more enjoyable than the traditional villainess reincarnation mangas, some chapts makes me wish there was more the TwT

He's reincarnated into this otome game HE'S reincarnated into this otome game SHE'S reincarnated into this otome game is there anybody else reincarnated into this otome game that I should know about?

Not gonna lie, the fact that both have sibling that were into the game might mean that they were siblings talking about the same middle child that was also isekai'd in as the servant.
Might make the story a little ikky for some, but it's hilarious for me.

Fed-Kun's army
You get isekai-ed! she get isekai-ed! he get isekai-ed! All of you get isekai! Lol

Fed-Kun's army
If there is anything we can learn from all these stories, it's that the Japanese afterlife is in fact video games.

Users who are viewing this thread